CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008


Food for thought: "We learn the lesson of trust in the school of trial."

Are you being called to taste a bitter cup of pain or loss these days? I am and as hard as some days are for me lately I must remember to pray that of trustful submission to my God because even life's most bitter cup is held in God's hands. Christ pleaded with God "If it is possible, let this cup pass from Me." (Matt. 26:39) I have prayed the same prayer if it is His will to take this cup from me as He certainly holds the cup and can do all things asking in Jesus' name. If you are going through a difficult or even dark time do not loose sight of who holds the cup and trust in Jesus He will get you through it.

0 comments: