CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quote of the day~~~ When God forgives a sin, He never brings it up again.

2 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Hey mom...I wish I could talk to you right now....Im praying for you! I am so proud of you with your articles and your blog! I miss you already!

Jennifer said...

Hi Amanda's mom. I'm one of her friends from 'Bama. I love your daughter! She is an amazing woman of God. I've known her husband since he was a young kid, and have been amazed at the work God has done and is doing in his life.

I love your blog so far! I especially liked today's quote. I needed that. The enemy keeps trying to remind me of some stuff that I have been forgiven for. Thanks for letting God use you! We will be praying for you.